Google

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Party

Well some of the time there is time to party and the guys that I usually hang out with during the partying time are here in the picture.



What you see if front you is a mix of european countries you have French, Norweigan, Portugise and Swedish. Good mix to hang out with when you have a beer or two after work on Fridays. The places we go to differ some but some regular places come to mind like Howl at the Moon, Cafe En Seine, Odeon and the local bars around where we all live. I guess you might ask yourself who all these people are and what can I sau just find one of use and ask away.

3 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Har du ingen bild på tjejen??!!! ;)

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Äntligen lite uppdateringar!! =)
Keep it up!

/M

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Claes
I wonder if you could contact me about your blog? I run a website for helping immigrants coming to Ireland and would be interested in linking to your blog. You can contact me at cormac DOT maher AT gmail DOT com
Cheers
Cormac

 

Post a Comment

<< Home