Google

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Dublin Here I am


I have kind of settled in and getting to know how most things work here as they are quite different from other places I have lived. The food or should I say beer here is really expensive I would say that some of the things here are close to or even more expensive than in Hawaii, and in Hawaii have the weather at least. So what does Dublin have going for it THE PEOPLE! The people here are really friendly and outgoing.

It is strange how easy you can take things for granted. (O realize this can sound really lame but here goes)

Water - How does the water quality differ from countries and parts of the world.
Sweden - Great quality water tastes good and no harm comes from drinking it directly from the faucet. One word to describe it is pureness and GOOD TASTE

Seattle - The watertastes like chlorine and but it is safe to drink. One word to describe it CHLORINE.

Hawaii - Just GREAT water, what could possible be wrong with water which has been filtered through lava rocks and other good stuff. The only thing that you coule possible complain about is that it is hard to get cold water from the faucet, but you always have the ice from the automatic ice-maker in your freezer. One word to describe it HAWAII PURE.

Dublin - I would describe it as close to Seattle water yep there you go chlorine. I have heard that it might not be the cleanest of water. One word to Desribe it ? Crappy stuff, drink it fast so you don't have to taste the flavor of it.

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I'm never drowning with you around!!!

 
At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

claes, the first picture...with the houses in it, that is where i am going to live! :)

 
At 1:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the water rating part. We might move to Dublin so I was just surfing around. I have lived in Seattle. In fact, we're from WA state. I've never lived outside the US although my in-laws live in England and we love to visit them. My best friend lives in Paris and I love it there but Dublin - I wonder . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home