Google

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Jameson

Just thought I would write and tell you all what I have been doing here in Ireland I have some fun pictures as well. I hope you all like it.

Went to the Jameson Distillery, which was a lot more fun than I thought it could ever be maybe because of the amount of free stuff to drink. If you ever have the opportunity to go to Dublin you should make the effort to go to this place. For more information about it here is where you can find it:http://www.jamesondistillery.ie/

So what you see here is the famous Jameson menu which you will get to try if you are one of the lucky four (2 men & 2 women). These people get the opportunity to try five different alcoholic beverages. Among the different beverages you have Burbon, different James whiskeys' and Scottish whiskey. Even if you are not very knowledgable about whiskey you will still notice the differences between the different samples.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home